[wtp-releng] Issue with latest S build?

1. There are "versioning errors" that need to be fixed before we declare
this week. As we've agreed, I've turned on the "treat qualifier-only
increases as errors" to make it easier for you to see bundles that need a
service or minor field increase.

2. There are lots of compile logs not showing up in summary pages, but as
far as I can see, this is just some builder problem. All the plugins seem
to be there in wtp-sdk zip and seem to be compiled ... but you might want
to check earlier this week, rather than later. At the same time, I'll be
trying to track down this issue and will assume its builder related, for
now.

Back to the top