Re: [wtp-releng] Map files for R3_1_maintenance branch

Found the issue...had to include the short cut to releng.sourceediting as the only option it gives is for the main top level items. With out the short cut for releng you can't get the branches that are in that folders nested.

Dave

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:

Dave,
It sounds like you might be--webtools.maps itself is just a top-level CVS folder that contains the actual map projects, releng.sourceediting being the one we primarily use for Source Editing.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

*David Carver <dcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/17/2009 11:41 AM
Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	[wtp-releng] Map files for R3_1_maintenance branch

I did a deep refresh of the Branches, and have found the source code for
WTP Source Editing with the appropriate branch tag, however, I do not
see a webtools.maps project that has the appropriate R3_1_maintenance
tag. I do see one for the R3_0_maintenance tag.
Is it there and I'm just looking in the wrong spot?

Dave