Re: [wtp-releng] Map files for R3_1_maintenance branch

Okay, I'll check the individual projects, but R3_0_maintenance has the top level webtools.maps branched. Would be nice to keep consistent.

Dave

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:

Dave,
It sounds like you might be--webtools.maps itself is just a top-level CVS folder that contains the actual map projects, releng.sourceediting being the one we primarily use for Source Editing.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

*David Carver <dcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/17/2009 11:41 AM
Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

	Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
	[wtp-releng] Map files for R3_1_maintenance branch

I did a deep refresh of the Branches, and have found the source code for
WTP Source Editing with the appropriate branch tag, however, I do not
see a webtools.maps project that has the appropriate R3_1_maintenance
tag. I do see one for the R3_0_maintenance tag.
Is it there and I'm just looking in the wrong spot?

Dave