[wtp-releng] Priorities and Schedules for this week: M7 is done!?

I once again fell victim to thinking of our M7 date, 5/5, as "next week",
but it is actually next Tuesday!
Which means this is effectively our last week for M7. After our smoke test
of I-build on Thursday, I'd expect teams to keep testing (Friday and
Monday) and we'll fix any critical bugs or major regressions those few
days, but otherwise, will just update our pre-reqs as they become final
for M7 and declare on Tuesday 5/5.

Remember the other priorities for this week is for Project Leads to make
sure our plan is accurate and IP logs up-to-date and accurate. For links,
see our last status meeting minutes,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2009-04-23#WTP_3.1

Back to the top