[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1 I-build

Please smoke test the 3.1 I-build and update the smoketest page with your results by 3 PM EST Friday (at the latest).
Or let us know if that's not possible.

Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20090130052816/I-3.1-20090130052816/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_013009

JUnits:

Some of the JUnit's failed. I think they are ones that occasionally fail intermittently, but if I'm not mistaken they have failed consistently the last several builds?

So, please check and report back. Take responsibility for them one way or another (that is, fix code or fix the tests).

Versioning:

There are several versioning "errors" in the report, but at least several of them, if not all, are a reporting limitation: the 3.1 version and 3.0.1 version were both updated but the versioning report is still using the report from the previously declared build.

See also
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/status/

Back to the top