[wtp-releng] Versioning Question

A long time ago we branched the wst.common.ui groups of projects, with R3_0_maintenance. I have a plug-in org.eclipse.wst.validation.ui, that ever since the branch, has had both HEAD and R3_0_maintenance in lockstep. (i.e. every time I changed the 3.0.4 branch, I would make the same change to the HEAD branch, but I didn't have any changes for just the HEAD branch.

When I release the 3.1 version, should I be careful, and be using the exact same qualifier that I used when I released the changes on the 3.0.4 branch?

Gary Karasiuk, RAD Performance Analyst
karasiuk@xxxxxxxxxx
TL-969-3985, external: (905)-413-3985