[wtp-releng] Status of builds for the week and reminder to triage bug lists

I think the 304 build is good to go, except for the versioning fixes, but please smoke test well, as this is, after all, our Release Candidate!

As for 3.1 I-build, I suspect we'll need the whole day to fix it up before testing tomorrow, on Friday.
For one, we need to get a fixed up DTP build, which I suspect will fix the cases where whole JUnit suites are not running.
It appears a couple of compile errors creeped back in!?
org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.ui
org.eclipse.wst.server.ui

Plus, access restrictions in
org.eclipse.jpt.db.ui
Was this a "real" change in DTP?

NOTE: I did update the pre-reqs late last night to the very latest (since we were breaking everything any way :)
So update your development targets to be the most accurate. (And, seriously, I just wanted to get us as close to M5 as possible).

There are also a number of versioning errors to fix, some of which seem odd and hard to explain? See
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20090129063452/I-3.1-20090129063452/versioningReport_I-3.1-20090129063452.html

Also, before status meeting, please triage old major bugs as well as the 3.0.4 targeted bugs.
Both should be '0' before the status meeting.