Re: [wtp-releng] Status of builds ... the 3.5 pre-reqs even broke our maintenance build?!

Actually, it was sort of a random oversight.  Nick was releasing to the
maintenance branch at the same time I was releasing 3.1, and we had both
separately decided to use the same tag.  While I didn't end up moving the
tags he placed on revisions for 3.0.4, any new files from 3.1 would have
been tagged successfully and automatically picked up with the 3.0.4
revisions for the build.  It should be fixed in the next build as both of
the broken JSP bundles have been re-released since then.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing