[wtp-releng] Priorities for this week

Please remember to aggressively triage our remaining bugs list.
There's still 8 or so criticals!
and about 60 that are targeted for 3.0.1.
We'll need to go through these pretty much one-by-one during Thursday's status call,
so the shorter you get the lists, the more fun the meeting will be.
For example, there are about 30 that are P3 normal bugs ... so we'll triage those
in-mass on Thursday, if teams don't have time to look at them before then (that is, we'll just move them
all to 3.0.2 without looking at them).

Blockers & Criticals
All 3.0.1 Hotbugs
Current 3.0.1 & 2.0.1 targeted bugs

The production build machine was unceremoniously restarted this morning, but I think some progress has been made on all the versioning problems.

Tran, on a local build machine, all the (new) Dali-EclipseLink tests are failing with a message
missing Java system property: "org.eclipse.jpt.jpa.jar"
Did you forget something? Or ... did I forget something on my local machine?

Thanks all,

Back to the top