Apologies, but I need respin RC3 again.
The executable bits there are fine, but I made a boo-boo in on a feature
definition that causes our current update manager scripts to not work,
should be ready about 8 PM Eastern.
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
06/03/2008 09:10 AM
[wtp-releng] Status and outlook of RC3
I know it seems RC3 should be done by now ... but, some last minute fixes
have been going in (just for labels, etc., no code changes ... that I'm
Plus ... I'd like to wait until the download servers are unfrozen this
morning, and then do a final build with our RC3 pre-reqs.
So ... final RC3 bits probably won't be ready until 3 or 5 the afternoon.
Note: while the schedule is tight, by design, I'd like to get all the (approved)
RC4 _code_ changes in by Wednesday evening, still,
but I'm pretty sure we will have some documentation-and-NLS-type changes
trickling in till Friday, which I think is ok, expected, and minimal risk.