From: Helen Zhang [mailto:hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 8:21 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0 RC2 S-3.0RC2-20080523102626

Please smoketest the below WTP 3.0 RC2 build and update the smoketest page with your results.  Thank you!

Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-S/20080523102626/S-3.0RC2-20080523102626/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R30_052208

Note
There are 2 JSF Junit failures, the JSF team have been contact, but they should not prevent other teams from smoketesting.

Thank you!

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMP®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top