Re: [wtp-pmc] Approval of 3.13 Release and review materials

From a quick glance, I think
https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/news.php *
would be best, which in turn has a link to
https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.12/
[That is, the latest, to-be-released version (3.13) in this case.]

I suspect if there is another new and noteworthy someday it would be mentioned there also.

The timing may be a bit off (that is, the .../releases/3.13/ URL may not exist or be visible until the release date,
not at the time of the review.
Hence, good idea to use generic ..../news.php URL in the release document itself and then in the
release document just say "We describe this release via our <news> web page." or similar.

Thanks,

* Note: Ideally, this URL should be coded as
https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/news
BUT that doesn't work right as it redirects to
https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/news/
Not sure if that is an Eclipse website issue, or if something about the file misidentifies the content?
... Just in case anyone is feeling website ambitious. :/