From: Matthew Ward <matt.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Zoom for other calls?
To: Mélanie Bats <melanie.bats@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The main difference between how we've deployed Zoom and our previous Asterisk based solution is that we are not creating per-project accounts or dial in numbers.

We create an account for each pmc and it's up to that pmc to coordinate the usage of their bridge(for lack of a better term) with the projects they supervise.

If there is a pmc without an account let me know, and I'll get that fixed.

-Matt.