Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP repo merges: the next phase

Note that merging repositories from multiple separate projects will require that those projects be restructured. As part of that, we may need to tweak the project scope and sort out which projects get retired, which committers get moved, consolidation of Bugzilla records, etc.

A restructuring review itself isn't a lot of work, but they exist at least in part to make sure that we understand what is impacted by the change.

Wayne