Re: [wtp-pmc] Moving Bugzilla tickets of the JPA Diagram

I like the second option for the bugzilla component name.  I can go ahead and submit that in bugzilla.

As for versioning, I think the bugzilla version will need to align with Dali's versioning.  The editor plugin version can continue on the existing 0.5 version path.

Neil