RE: [wtp-pmc] WTP UX Whiteboard

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for your comments. They all make sense and my answers follow.

1) Well... Bugzilla is a nice place to start explaining an UX idea. But
I suggest that at some point in time the submitter would like to share
his idea with all potential parties. Yes, it is already shared in
Bugzilla, but only the committers subscribed to the bug component know
about it. Creating a corresponding entry in the wiki notifies all people
who *watch* the wiki page and all others who just visit the page on
regular (or accidential) basis. And, of course, it is much useful for
the first-time visitor to see all UX ideas structured and summarized on
the wiki page, instead of browsing Bugzilla queries and reading endless
comments. This was the initial idea for creating the UX Whiteboard.

2) The usage of the 'usability' keyword is just a general good practice
to mark a bug related to usability. Adding the 'UX' word in the
Whiteboard determines those bugs that are UX ideas. I use the Whiteboard
field to extract queries from the Bugzilla. Of course, I can omit adding
the 'usability' keyword in the instructions, but I think it is nice to
have it. It's just good housekeeping adding this keyword to this kind of
bugs.

I will try to reflect the above explanations in the wiki page.

Greetings,
Kaloyan