I have created a draft document of the
process and timeline to define the WTP 3.0 requirements. Please review and give
your comments. This was long over-due – I have just been too busy asking
for PMC approvals): !
wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:15
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for 6-19
Jess can't make the meeting Tuesday 19th so I will be leading (but, same
would like to address/finalize some of the 'review' lists "real time"
if there are any open issues
time of the call. But, other than that, I don't think too much business to
note, I'm proposing we not meet the week of July 4th ... if anyone does want to
let's be sure we know who will be there.
Agenda/Minutes for June 19, 2007 Conference Call
in the US:
Access code: 3500048#
Call Time: 8am PDT /
- Upcoming planning/requirements meetings
- Proposed Europa Maintenance: 9/28, 2/29?
- Eclipse representation in Standards groups (on
- PMC Bug reviews ongoing, till 20th. (Need 3 PMC
approvals) (See Summary
- Also please keep a close eye on blockers
- Deadline for any changes to download/websites:
Wednesday 6/27 5:00 PM. Then "frozen". See Final Daze
for more details
- Raghu: start 3.0 requirements wiki.
- Jess: PMC page. Main part
fixed. We should add roles and give Phoenix look and feel.
Closed Action Items
2007, NOV. 6-8, RESTON, VA.
WTP Presentations (See the complete program for closely related
- David Williams: How to Create Web
Applications With Eclipse (Wednesday, Nov. 7, 9:15 am - 10:30 am)
- Naci Dai: Developing SOA-Ready Java Web
Applications, Part 1 (Thursday, Nov. 8, 10:00 am - 11:15 am)
Developing SOA-Ready Java Web Applications, Part 2 (Thursday, Nov. 8,
11:30 am - 12:45 pm)
- Raghu Srinivasan: Building Great JavaServer
Faces Applications With Eclipse Tools (Thursday, Nov. 8, 2:00 pm -
- Shaun Smith:
Using the Java Persistence Applications With Eclipse JPA and Dali
(Thursday, Nov. 8, 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm)
- WTP 2.0 RC4: Jun 21 (See Europa
- WTP 2.0: Jun 29 (See Europa
- No PMC (or Status) Meeting July 3rd (and
5th), due to US Holiday (July 4th) [Not to mention David's on vacation
Back to meeting
Please send any additions or corrections to Jess Garms
or David Williams