[wtp-pmc] FW: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto Winter Maintenance Releasedates

Any concerns with blessing this date? This would include WTP’s 1.5.3 release. EclipseCon is March 5th.

Including Neil and Robert in case they have any issues related to Dali or ATF.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:51 AM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council; Cross project issues
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto Winter Maintenance Releasedates

Callisto People,
I have proposed a date (February 16th) for the Callisto Winter Maintenance Release. I've put that date its corresponding conference calls on the wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Callisto_Coordinated_Maintenance

Getting consensus on these dates is going to be hard without a face to face, so how about we use the following plan:

  • Silence or no reply means "I am happy with these dates"
  • If you would like a change to any of the dates (the release date or the calls or whatever), you will send email to the mailing list.
  • The discussion will remain open for a couple weeks: until November 3rd. If there is general happiness with these dates, we'll consider them "chosen".

Thanks,
Bjorn