RE: [wtp-pmc] Re: Fw: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] EclipseCon pressactivities

That’s all I can think of – if Ian has a “master” press release around EclipseCon we could be a couple of line items in it, but this doesn’t seem to warrant a separate one.

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lawrence Mandel
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:53 AM
To: Arthur Ryman
Cc: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Re: Fw: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] EclipseCon pressactivities

Does the PMC have any specific messages they'd like to get out around EclipseCon? We did have a press release for 1.0 in Dec and I don't know that 1.0.1 requires a press release. Other upcoming WTP happenings include announcing our logo (once we've made our decision) and the 1.5 release, which is a ways off from EclipseCon.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Arthur Ryman <ryman@xxxxxxxxxx>

02/08/2006 07:34 AM

lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

cc

wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Subject

Fw: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] EclipseCon press activities

Lawrence,

Please handle this for us. Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 02/08/2006 07:32 AM -----

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-technology-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/07/2006 03:16 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse.org Technology Leads list"

<eclipse.org-technology-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[eclipse.org-technology-leads] EclipseCon press activities

Project Leaders,

We are starting to plan the press announcements for EclipseCon.   If your project has an idea for a press announcement at EclipseCon can you please let me know, so we can start to discuss your ideas.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing