[wtp-incubator-dev] Vex 1.0.0 M7 released

Hi!

The latest milestone 1.0.0 M7 of the Visual Editor for XML (aka. Vex) is available via our official update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/repository/vex/milestones/

The internally used DOM now fully supports namespaces according to the recomendation "XML Namespaces 1.0". This fact alone is not very exciting, since we only support DTDs at the moment. But namespace support is an important prerequisite for support of XML Schema, the next big step on our list.

Besides that, we fixed some bugs and did some GUI tuning (less "Vex", more "Visual Editor").

Stay tuned and have fun!

Florian

Back to the top