[wtp-incubator-dev] XQDT XQuery Engine

Hi together,

I am trying to use the latest version 0.8.0 M4 of XQDT.
By configurating the EQuery interpreter, I am definig the Interpreter *.jar file and then I am getting asked for the main class. (Window->Preferences->XQuery->Interpreters)
I am not quite sure what to enter into this field. For every class I tried, I am getting the Error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Name of main class
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Name of main class
Could not find the main class: Name of main class.  Program will exit.

Can anybody tell me, whats the right name for the interpreters main class?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards
Simon

Back to the top