[wtp-incubator-dev] Re: vex installer

Tim, I've copied the WTP Incubator Dev mailing list on this as well.

You can get the latest development version from:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-inc.vex/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/sourceediting/development/org.eclipse.wst.xml.vex.repository/target/site/

Note that is a development snapshot but should work as it's a stable version (meaning it's passed all tests)

Dave