Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Start made on code

> DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
> > I think its best if we follow the conventions too. However, do we have
> > the required permissions to be able to move the feature I created into
> > a different directory? It would be nice to get that moved out. We
> > should also pre-create the test and documentation directories ready
> > for when we use them.
> Moving directories with CVS is a nightmare, isn't it? Shiver!

Ok, I'll create the directories and move the one feature over.
Technically, all committers do have the necessary permissions, but I'm used to it,
having gone through the WTP refactoring lately, so I'll be happy to.

I think since this is so new, we don't need to give the usual "notices", etc., I'll just
do it this evening.

The one rub is that if anyone has it checked out already, you'll just need to delete that,
and checkout the "new" one.

Back to the top