Re: [wtp-dev] [wtp-releng] Project Lead election for Nitin Dahyabhai on Webtools Releng

As I can't vote in the election anymore (having been removed from the project entirely), let me just say +1 here, in case the Foundation's policy of "one vote is not enough" means the election fails.

All the best,

Nick