[wtp-dev] Moving on

I will be stepping back from Eclipse at the end of this year as I accepted an offer from a company in a field unrelated to developer tools. Accordingly, please remove my committer access to WTP projects and initiate project archival process for the Java EE Module Configuration Editors sub-project.

WTP was the very first Eclipse project that I was involved with. I have fond memories of working with many of you. Granted, sometimes we butted heads over conflicting priorities, yet we moved Eclipse Web Tools forward regardless and I am proud of my time working on WTP. I can be found on LinkedIn and I hope our paths cross again.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top