Re: [wtp-dev] Website links to wiki are not working with HTTP

Hi Patrik,

The problem happens to me too with Chrome on Fedora, but not with Firefox on Fedora.

The problem happens with ANY wiki page at wiki.eclipse.org, so it is not specific just to the WTP wiki pages.

It seems to be an infrastructure issue - something is not perfect with the http -> https redirection.

Kaloyan Raev
| Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Accelerating Great Code