Re: [wtp-dev] Fwd: [epp-dev] Neon RC2 packages

Thanks for the info Eugene.
About IP and license, would it be possible for JSDT to embed such a TS server to generate an AST-ish that we could use for such navigation/refactoring operations?
Looking at the current state of JSDT, it seems like most features depending on AST are broken. So there are 2 ways to go AFAIK: dropping the legacy AST and using another model (such as the TS one) directly, or having the parsers populating an AST. I feel like the first one is more sustainable and requires more effort.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top