FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead

Inactive hide details for "Gorkem Ercan" ---04/08/2016 10:26:29 AM---Hi, I have been getting questions about using SWTBot and/o"Gorkem Ercan" ---04/08/2016 10:26:29 AM---Hi, I have been getting questions about using SWTBot and/or RCPTT

From: "Gorkem Ercan" <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/08/2016 10:26 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] SWTBot and/or RCPTT for WTP testing
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I have been getting questions about using SWTBot and/or RCPTT
for tests on WTP. I would like to open this to general discussion and
especially
get the opinions from WTP Release engineers.

IMHO we should enable these tools to all WTP projects and allow
contributors/committers to use
it if they see it fit. My understanding is this is something WTP Releng
can enable for all
the project on WTP parent pom. Any cons to this approach or experiences
with SWTBot/RCPTT?

Gorkem