Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT Parser

Hello Angelo,

Yes, I'm aware of that and I saw that issue on tracker. Actually there are no much variants of error recovery in
recursive parser. You can either insert missing token or skip unexpected ones until required is found or EOF is reached.
And you should not expect something very meaningful from resulting AST since it was error anyway :-). I'd say that
couple of weeks is enough to add trivial error recovery to the parser to see at least partial AST and list of errors.

--
Eugene Melekhov

Back to the top