Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT & Extension features (refactoring, search)

Hi Gorkem,

I understand that it's a little hard for you to give me an answer. I will study refactor/search in few months.

Now I would like to start developping Angular2 Eclipse plugin but as Angular2 uses syntax with [], () for attributes names, HTML editor doesn't support it -(
See https://github.com/angelozerr/angular2-eclipse/issues/1

Regard's Angelo

We are continuing with our plan to drop the inference engine and replace the parser with Esprima.
Search and refactoring are two areas of JSDT that will be impacted highly from this change.
At this time, it is very hard for anyone to be able to asses if we can have extensions on these areas.
I wish I had a better answer at this time.

Gorkem