[wtp-dev] Nashorn debugging support

Hi everyone,

I would like to know the status of Nashorn debugging support in JSDT. As far as I know, there was a discussion on this mailing list [1] which resulted in a proof of concept [2]. Has there been any progress on Nashorn debugging support since this proof of concept?

I'm trying to evaluate the effort required to have Nashorn debugging support working in JSDT and I'm sure some of you already thought about it. So I would appreciate your opinions. What would be the right approach?  What would be the most challenging part?

Thank you,
Mathieu Larose

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg09176.html
[2] https://github.com/hwellmann/webtools.jsdt