[wtp-dev] How to create a Hudson-Gerrit job for SSE?

Hi Carl!

What do I have to do in order to create a Hudson job and setup Gerrit to verify Gerrit contributions (by that job) for SSE repository?

After we merged sourceediting.tests repo into sourceediting and enabled Gerrit on the merged SSE repo, it could be useful if Gerrit will use that *new* job in order to verify the contribution content automatically.

If I have to create a Bugzilla for it - what product/component I should address it?

Thanks in advance,
Victor

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that using, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email.

Back to the top