Re: [wtp-dev] WTP JSDT call

Hi Gorkem,

Here my comments :

> Use typescript language services

I'm not a big expert with TypeScript, but I don't understand how to TypeScript could manage simple _javascript_ like:

var elt = document.getElementById("");
elt. // here Ctrl+Space shows HTMLElement methods

> Use acorn(or esprima) parser
  > Requires node.js to run

What is the problem with that? What about using J2V8?

  > AST tree needs to be converted to a Java model

Why JSDT need that?

Regard's Angelo

Hi ,
Today's agenda for the call is now online [1]

We will be reviewing the renewal architecture [2] and try to discuss and hopefully
conclude on the proposals. I would appreciate if you can take a look at the discussion on [2] and contribute
either by attending the meeting, on the mailing list.

Also attached to the agenda screencasts for the JS debugger that Denis has been working to revive. I feel that we are ready
to move forward with this work and contribute it to JDST.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/JSDT/Confcalls/Minutes_20151110#Meeting_Agenda
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/JSDT/JSDTRenewalArchitecture

--
Gorkem