Re: [wtp-dev] Customizing XML Editor Outline view

better to just ask the question ;)

and yes, this is where I would ask about xml editing too but we got a slow response rate.

.max

Hi,

I'm extending the StructuredTextEditor to provide custom functionality for
a particular set of XML documents my company's product creates. I've
started to extend XMLContentOutlineConfiguration to provide a custom
outline for these documents, and I'd like to change the icons that pop up
next to each element.

Before I explain what I've done and where I'm stuck, is this the right
mailing list to ask on? It seems the best bet of all the wtp- mailing lists
I found..

Thanks,
Kev.