Re: [wtp-dev] Gerrit transition starting for j2ee project

On 07/17/2015 03:33 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 07/17/2015 03:10 PM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
The reason for this is that the Gerrit jobs are configured to use the shared Maven repo on the HIPP and expect to find the wtp-parent artifact there. But the deploy-webtools-parent-pom-3.6 job uses a private Maven repo, so its execution does not update the shared Maven repo. As a simple solution I just reconfigured the deploy-webtools-parent-pom-3.6 job to not use private Maven repo.
You'll probably need to add the reference to Nexus repository in order to resolve parent pom from individual builds. See http://git.eclipse.org/c/jsdt/webtools.jsdt.git/tree/pom.xml#n57
However, I would recommend to wrap this repository definition in the build-individual-bundles profiles (but still in project pom, not parent or it won't work; profiles can be split).
Concrete contribution: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/52178/
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat