[wtp-dev] Context root change listener question

Hi all,

I would like to be able to listen to Context Root Change in my/any (Dynamic) web project.

Doing this via  IResourceChangeListener and getting notification when .settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component is changed is not a good option (I need  to find out whether context root is changed or something else; also I cannot get the old value, so I have to keep all current context roots).

Is there a better way to do this?

Kind regards, Peter

Back to the top