[wtp-dev] Branching of repositories in WTP

Folks,

We have finally got to the point where some projects that have not yet branched have changes that need to be made in Kepler that we do not need to make in Juno.  As such, unless there is any objection, I will branch the following repositories over to R3_4_maintenance today:

webtools.common.git
webtools.common.fproj.git
webtools.common.snippets.git
webtools.common.tests.git
webtools.javaee.git
webtools.javaee.tests.git
webtools.ejb.git

Committers- please be aware that once these are branched, you will need to commit changes to all appropriate streams.  And moreso for the people who release, please ensure that you release changes to the map files from the correct branch.  I will send another note once the branches are made.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Back to the top