Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT

John,
Answering in reverse order, Justin's reasoning for not running JS within
VJET is pretty much why we don't do it in JSDT.  It's fragile,
unpredictable, and without a usable source DOM, only so useful.  JSDT aims
at fidelity with the available sources without extra metadata sprinkled
into it just for JSDT's sake.  Ideally, if you've already documented the
sources so they're usable by other people working on the code, that should
be enough information for JSDT (perhaps with the right plug-ins for that
documentation format) to also use that for itself.

As for AMD support, no, we haven't explored it in JSDT, nor been given
contributions supporting it.  IBM does have some support for it as used by
Dojo in their Rational product line and the Websphere Developer Tools
available out on the Marketplace, but my understanding is that it's
limited to Dojo.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai