[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: John Peberdy <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 01:49:50 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm evaluating implementing functionality for JSDT and looking for feedback.
What I need to do is support content assist for AMD style code and
code that is otherwise not straight forward to analyze (for example
calling a function to create a new subclass).
1. Has any work been done to add support for AMD style modules (or
other module systems)?
2. Instead of inferring the structure of the objects and functions
that a file defines manually, what are your thoughts on executing the
exact structure of what the file defines (with some caveats, eg no
DOM, side effects would have to be limited). Then we'd have to
correlate JSDoc nodes to nodes in the evaluation result.
Thanks for any feedback.