[wtp-dev] Pablisco has sent you a friendship request from 11870.com

Hi!

Hey, have a look at this page I work with: I use it to save the places and services that I like the most (my favorite stores and restaurants, my dentist, plumber, hotels I've visited...), discover many other new ones and to read what other's think of all these. I think it might be useful to you as well :-)

If you decide to give it a try, don't forget to visit my page and add me as a contact from 11870.com/pablisco

Pablo

Things you can do to get started on 11870.com:

Sign up for 11870.com

Visit Pablisco's page

See what friends Pablisco has on 11870.com

--

http://11870.com | keep track of, organize and discover places and services throughout the world.

Back to the top