Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT Libraries and Java classes

Hello Sven,

JSDT does not understand jar or .class files.

We do not have any tool to automatically generate prototypes.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do with your java files or how a classpath container would help your situation? There are examples containers in the JSDT plugins, for things such as the browser or firefox/IE libraries. You could look at those for some guidance.

Thanks,
Chris

Inactive hide details for Sven Asp ---04/21/2010 09:33:47 AM---Hi,Sven Asp ---04/21/2010 09:33:47 AM---Hi,

          Sven Asp <asp.sven@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/21/2010 09:31 AM

          Please respond to
          "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] JSDT Libraries and Java classes

Hi,
I'm trying to make jsdt (editor, inference, etc.) understand that a lot
of objects referenced from the _javascript_ code are Java classes provided
by another project in my workspace. I haven't been able to figure out
how to alter the global scope to include a jar or .class files. So my
first question is, is that at all possible?

If not, then I assume that I need to create prototypes for my Java
classes. Is there any tool that can be used to automate that?

I guess that a third option would be to write my own classpath
container. Has anyone done something similar?

Thanks,
Sven Asp