[wtp-dev] WTP Project Plan for Helios..

Project Leads,

I have created the plan document for each of the sub-projects for the Helios release. This is a copy of the content that is in the WTP 3.2 folder.  I have updated the milestone dates in the main WTP Plan document. All the bugzilla queries in the plan document should still be valid for this release.

Please update your project metadata in the Eclipse Portal, http://portal.eclipse.org/, to point to the Helios plan for your project. I will delete the wtp3.2 folder once all the sub-projects have switched to the Helios plan.

The first cut of the Helios plan is due by 10/2 (M2 Milestone).

For general directions on creating the plan, please refer the WTP 3.1 planning wiki, http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_3.1_Project_Plan#Project_Plans.

Thanks
Raghu Srinivasan, WTP PMC

Back to the top