Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [wtp-dev] Run WDT/sourceediting, questions - help!

You can refresh the branch information from the context menu of the "Branches" node under the webtools repository in the CVS Repositories view.  Be sure to select all of the projects you're interested in so that it populates the branches in the view.  Alternately, just select the project's folders you're interested in and use the "Check Out As" context menu.  The third page in the wizard will allow you to refresh the same information and check out the tag/branch you're interested in directly.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

stanimir petrov <cristal_reaver@xxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/09/2009 11:58 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [wtp-dev] Run WDT/sourceediting, questions        - help!

I cannot find this R3_1_maintence branch. :(