Re: [wtp-dev] NullPointerException on autocomplete

Ok. I solved my problem. I made a mistake pf placing the html file inside a packe in a java project. Now I put the html file in dynamic web project and its working Are the web files (js, html,etc..) only allowed to be placed in a web projects. Because I remeber seeing mixed projects of java classes and web files
Regards

Moataz Elmasry wrote:
Hello Everyone

I'm an error dialog with NULLPointerException when I try to autocomplete a javascript in a *.html document.
- I had wtp 3.0.4 and updated to 3.0.5 and still the problem exists
- Debian Lenny
- Eclipse 3.4.2 EE

The stack trace from is attached

Best regards and thanks in advance