Re: [wtp-dev] Eclipse WSDL bindings and support for JMS QUEUES

Valentin Baciu wrote:

Dave, thank you for replying.

The newsgroup is being monitored. The fact is now it's crunch time for M7 and we are all quite under pressure to wrap up this milestone.

Valentin, I understand and realise that. Which is why everybody needs to take the responsibility instead of just depending on the few people that typically monitor the newsgroups. Share the pain so that it isn't as painful. :)

Dave

Back to the top