From: David Carver <dcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/29/2009 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Eclipse WSDL bindings and support for  JMS QUEUES

George,

I don't believe it does out of the box.   And you've asked this same
question on the newsgroup as well.   Please try to ask this only in one
forum.  This particular message board is devoted to the development of
the wtp plugins as a whole.

The newsgroup where you first asked is the best place to continue to ask
the questions.   With that said, we as developers could do a better job
at times in monitoring those newsgroups and responding quicker to these
types of questions.

Dave