Re: [wtp-dev] XML Formatter Tests

In some cases this was done to avoid problems with end-of-lines ... cvs
can change them and the tests ... those involving comparing a reference to
a result ... behave differently on different platforms. If I recall, in
some cases, we later improved some tests so they simply ignored EOL (or,
took platform into account, etc.). So, I'd say that is the path to "...
get these unzipped and stored into CVS".

My guess, just glancing at the test case in the bug, is you could "start
afresh" with just that one file, not put it in the zip, but then be sure
to take into account EOLs.

From:
David Carver <dcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>