From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Raev, Kaloyan
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:42 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: WTP Update talk on Eclipse Summit
Europe

Hello WTP project leads,

I am preparing the slides for the WTP Update talk for the Eclipse Summit
Europe. Part of the session will be about the new features in Ganymede.
My main source for information are the News & Noteworthy pages. The list
of new features is huge (well done!), but I have only 20 minutes to talk
about them.

Therefore, I need to help to decide which features to highlight.
Please send me a list of the most significant features of your project
that I can cover in 2 minutes.

Thank you and greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Eclipse WTP Committer
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/people/person.php?name=raev>
Senior Developer
NW C JS TOOLS JEE (BG)
SAP Labs Bulgaria
T +359/2/9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
P Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need
to!