[wtp-dev] Are CVS inboxes real distribution lists?

I just realized that I made a mistake when configuring the Faceted Project Framework CVS component. Forgot to fill in my e-mail address for QA contact. Since I was used to seeing new bugs in my inbox and haven’t been running queries periodically, I missed several months worth of new bugs unless someone remembered to explicitly copy me on the bug. I will fix the QA Contact information for this component, but this led me to wonder… What about the inboxes that are used as default assignees for components (such wst.common-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx)? Are these real distribution lists that people can subscribe to?

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611
Oracle Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004

Back to the top