[wtp-dev] How to get (existing) API baseline's?

For those of you that have started using API Tools, maybe you can explain ... how come I don't have the baselines?
I would have thought I'd get them simply by synching up with the projects, but apparently not. Is there something else I am to do?
Are they tucked away in some new project? Is there some import/export that I must go through?

 Description                                                      Resource                                 Location    Type
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.jst.common.project.facet.ui  Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath.core           Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath.ui             Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.core                 Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.debug.ui             Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.jaxp.debug           Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.jaxp.debug.ui        Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.jaxp.launching       Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launching            Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui                   Unknown   API Baseline Problem
An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.     org.eclipse.wst.xsl.xalan                Unknown   API Baseline Problem

Thanks

Back to the top